Below you will find "Food For Thought" links shared 4/27/2014. Hope you find them useful. If not, check back next week as the menu always changes!
- Cornucopia of "Food for Thought"- TIE2014 Keynote Dr. Yong Zhao- http://youtu.be/MySiTjhN1Ok
- Every minute...https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BmLSIGmIEAADEul.jpg:large
- No App for That? Then smash it!- http://www.edutopia.org/blog/chrome-smashing-creating-the-inconceivable-beth-holland
- Why 20% Time is Good for Schools- http://www.edutopia.org/blog/20-percent-time-a-j-juliani
- How to Use Twitter in 60 Seconds- http://edutech4teachers.edublogs.org/2013/02/09/twitter-in-60-infographic/
Background- In my weekly Sunday night email to teachers I end with links to articles, videos, posts and other links that I have curated throughout the week that have made me pause and reflect upon my leadership, my practice, my school, my relationships, and my students. Awhile ago, a teacher in my building Mr. DeCubellis, shared with me a file of all of last year's "Food for Thought". Since then I have wanted to curate the materials further myself, beyond an email, and share them with an even larger audience. Additionally, I am still trying to get to posting regularly on this blog and I am hoping that this will provide me with a baby step to getting to at least a weekly post.